EFT is very easy to learn. You can make significant progress by introducing EFT into your emotional therapy process (whether you using it for personal or professional benefit). EFT can address an issue (or a number of issues) for you cleanly and thoroughly in one or two sessions. Once you have seen how well EFT clears out emotional debris, you may then notice how physical issues start to fade. Headaches, back pains and other discomforts often tend to improve or vanish. Everyday stress takes less of a toll on your system. Accordingly, you can apply EFT to just about everything. That is one of the most astonishing things about it. You use the same basic procedure for your fear of public speaking as you do for improving your golf score. You can also use it for everything from the common cold to multiple sclerosis (consult your doctor of course). Why? Because what we are doing is focusing on the problem or pain whilst also addressing the related disruption in our energy system. When the disruption is cleared, then that aspect of the problem is alleviated.
Other Areas that may be addressed:
Whether you want to ...
- Calm yourself down, think more clearly and become more energetic
- Stop feeling stuck with angry, miserable or depressed feelings
- Find peace of mind and get to sleep at night properly
- Put an end to procrastination
- Get better at golf, public speaking, piano playing or parking your car
- Stop snacking and get to feel relaxed and satisfied instead
- Have a fabulous tool to calm crying children - and others too, or
- Just want to get on with life without being tripped up constantly by your own doubts and fears.
*UKCP - United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists
**AAMET - Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques/Therapies
To book on an EFT training please CLICK HERE